In-Depth Workshop on Fund Raising Through IPO
Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) are a common source of public fund raising for companies in a growth phase looking for capital to expand. They also give a smooth & fruitful partial or full exit to existing investors. India's IPO market has recorded very strong performance in last 3 years with nearly 60 companies raising Rs. 45000 crore (USD 6.8 billion) through public fund raising with a combination of primary fund raise and offer for sale by existing shareholders. IPOs continue to be driven by a combination bullish market sentiments and robust regulatory framework.
VCCircle’s upcoming workshop on “Fund Raising through IPOs” will help participants to understand the IPO markets, process and procedures involved, how to prepare for an IPO, due diligence requirements, dos and don’ts and various compliance requirements.
Grasp the nitty-gritty of the IPO processes and procedures, when should one think about an IPO, what to keep in mind while preparing for an IPO, and the various associated requirements and compliances.
• Corporates - Mid-Sized corporates, particularly in growing businesses
• Corporates which have received early and round one funding from financial investors
• Promoters, CEOs, CFOs, Finance Directors, Directors
• Company Secretary, Legal Consultants, Legal Advisors
• Any corporate who wishes to raise funds through the capital market route
Overview of fund raising Avenues for Indian Corporates
• Constituents of Indian Securities Market
• Fund raising options and instruments
• Benefits of listing
• India securities market performance in the recent past
• India IPO experiences (Main Board, SME and ITP)
Hand Holding for IPO Process and Procedures
• Transaction structuring
• Advisory on timing and sizing
• Due-diligence responsibility
• SEBI co-ordination
• Valuation approach for IPO
Introduction to an Indian IPO- An Exchange Perspective
• De-coding Listing Agreement
• Exchange Listing requirement
• Investor categories in Capital Market transactions
Case Study – IPO & Listing process
Key regulatory framework for IPO
• Key applicable regulations
• IPO eligibility norms and modes (fixed price v/s book-building)
• Dilution requirements
• Corporate Governance compliance
• Book-building process overview
• Key obligations post-listing
Case Study – IPO Compliance
Due Diligence & Disclosure aspects for an IPO
• Due-diligence requirements
• Critical disclosure requirements (financial, business, secretarial and legal)
• Role of CFO and Company Secretary
• Disclosure responsibilities of the Board
• Liability for misstatements/ omissions in Prospectus
Case Study - IPO Due Diligence
Date: 28st April
Venue: The Lalit, Mumbai,
Sahar Airport Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400059
In case of queries, please email us at email@example.com
Standard Fee: INR 15,000 + Service tax (15%)
Early Bird Discount: 10% off till 15th April i.e. INR 13,500 + 15% Service Tax
For more queries speak to Nadeem on 91-022-61456106 / 91-8879901184 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two ways to register:
Cheque/DD to be made in favor of: Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt Ltd (payable in New Delhi to:
Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
A-83, Ground Floor,
Sector -2, Noida - 201301
Please attach a note with details of the cheque.
Name of the delegate(s), Organization, Designation, Address, Contact No., E-mail ID
You can also directly deposit cash, submit cheque or transfer online to our HSBC Bank a/c:
Account name: Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Account no: 499324051001
Branch Name: Noida Sector 18
IFSC Code: HSBC0110007
Refund and Substitution Policy (Differ from one programme to other, please read carefully):
• No refunds will be granted for cancellations made within 7 days of the workshop. Those delegates who have confirmed and do not attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds will be granted.
• Cancellation fee of 50% will be applicable 15 days prior to the workshop.
• Cancellation fee of 25% will be applicable up to 21 days prior to the workshop.
• Participants can cancel their registration 30 days prior to the event for a full refund.
• Substitutions within a company are permitted through the workshop/training date, request must be by email to email@example.com
• Company reserves the right to amend content, expert, venue & date(s) of the workshop
• Participants will be refunded the registration fee in full in case the workshop gets cancelled.
• Company assumes no liability for any costs including transportation, hotel reservations or any other costs incurred by participants in the event of cancellation