Due Diligence Masterclass
Due to inadequate investigation and inappropriate valuation computation, many capital acquisitions and disposals have resulted in disappointment for both buyers and sellers. The due diligence process is the “one shot”, most investors get at ascertaining the true state of a business and what price they should pay for it.
This two day workshop will provide an understanding of the concept and obligations of a due diligence investigation as it relates to both public and private transactions including acquisitions, disposals and fund raisings.
Expert will discuss on due diligence process, covering a variety of the toughest issues and traps in financial, tax, legal and commercial due diligence. Attendees will learn what it takes to validate the plan and to define and contain the risk of investment.
• By attending this workshop you will learn how to:
• Identify and verify worthwhile investment opportunities
• Understand and gain maximum benefit from each aspect of due diligence
• Prepare for integration in advance through effective due diligence processes
• Appraise the quality and reliability of information
• Minimise the risk to your company throughout investment deals
• Link separate investigations to improve cost‐effectiveness and time management
• Identify and overcome the most common due diligence pitfalls
• Ensure that you know how to address all legal requirements and obligations
Who Should Attend
This Workshop has been designed for all those involved in acquisitions or strategic alliances, whether in strategic planning, appraisal, negotiation or valuation including:
• Managing Directors
• Directors of Strategic Planning
• Financial Directors
• Company Secretaries
• Professional Advisors
• Venture Capitalists
• Private Equity Investors
• Corporate Lawyers
• In house Lawyers
Session 1: Due Diligence Overview
• What is Due Diligence?
• Main Elements of Due Diligence
• Aligning Priorities to main risks
• Due diligence investigation areas
• Due Diligence vs. Audit
Session 2: Financial Due Diligence
• What is Financial Due Diligence?
• Need of Financial Due Diligence
• Types of Financial Due Diligence
• Process & Key Benefits
• Focus Areas
Session 3: Legal Due Diligence - A necessity to business Idea
• Why is it necessary & important?
• Process & Various steps involved
• Legal Due Diligence Challenges & its Resolutions
• Practical Insight
‐ Mock Diligence
‐ Case Studies
‐ Questions & Answers
Session 4: Tax Due Diligence
• Importance of Tax Due Diligence
• Approach to be adopted
• Typical Issues & Solutions
• Impact on Transactions
• Case study
Session 5: Forensic Due Diligence
• Anti Bribery & Corruption Due Diligence
• Ethics and Integrity Due Diligence
• Forensic review of books and transactions
• End use monitoring of funds and investigations
Open House - Q&A
333 Orchard Road, Singapore 238867
In case of queries, please email us at email@example.com
Standard Fee: USD 1200
Early Bird Discount: USD 1050 till 25th March
For group of 5 or more - USD 900
*Includes 1 year subscription of VCCircle Premium + The Wall Street Journal (WSJ.com) worth USD 365
For more queries speak to Raj on 91-120-4171111/ 91- 9560888933 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two ways to register:
Cheque/DD to be made in favor of: Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt Ltd (payable in New Delhi to:
Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
A-83, Ground Floor,
Sector -2, Noida - 201301
Please attach a note with details of the cheque.
Name of the delegate(s), Organization, Designation, Address, Contact No., E-mail ID
You can also directly deposit cash, submit cheque or transfer online to our ICICI Bank a/c:
Account Name: Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Account No: 629705015595
Branch Name: C-24&25, Acharya Niketan, Mayur Vihar, Phase-1, Delhi -110091
IFSC Code: ICIC0006297
Swift Details: ICICINBBCTS
Refund and Substitution Policy (Differ from one programme to other, please read carefully):
No refunds will be granted for cancellations made within 7 days of the workshop. Those delegates who have confirmed and do not attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds will be granted.
Cancellation fee of 50% will be applicable 15 days prior to the workshop.
Cancellation fee of 25% will be applicable up to 21 days prior to the workshop.
Participants can cancel their registration 30 days prior to the event for a full refund.
Substitutions within a company are permitted through the workshop/training date, request must be by email to email@example.com
Company reserves the right to amend content, expert, venue & date(s) of the workshop
Participants will be refunded the registration fee in full in case the workshop gets cancelled.
Company assumes no liability for any costs including transportation, hotel reservations or any other costs incurred by participants in the event of cancellation