Embracing Digital Transformation For Growth
“If you’re not turning your company into a “math house” you’re headed for serious trouble. Every industry will soon be driven by digitization and every winning company will be using algorithms, or mathematical rules for processing information, to shape the end-to-end customer experience. ” -Dr. Ram Charan, Best-Selling Author and Global CEO Advisor
In this hands-on, experiential session; Dr. Ram Charan, Best-Selling Author and Advisor to CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, will explain how and why companies should redesign the way they do business in the digital world, led by algorithms and numbers. Dr. Charan will show how digital platforms can create value for incumbent businesses, what blocks them from being true participants in the transformation, and how to connect people and numbers to build great innovative products, scale up and deliver rich consumer experience.
In the move towards making consumer experience richer, incumbent businesses are being challenged by technology-led agile businesses. India is in the middle of a digital transformation and new algorithms and data are spurring constant product innovation.
Clearly, the new strategy for any company in the world we live in ought to be one that charts for itself a digital roadmap focusing on growth and leverages technology to meet customer’s requirements without involving middlemen. Companies such as Amazon are fine examples of digitised, customer-centric enterprises.
The most critical success factor in this digitally inspired environment is access to talent with the right mind-set. Strategy comes from people’s minds and it is this segment of people who drive the company towards making a difference.
Digital is, inevitably, the future for businesses. But, how does an organisation execute a digital strategy, with ‘digital’ customers, evolving marketing strategies and internal change management?
Join the all-day intensive workshop to gain insights from Dr. Charan.
• Future Forward: Unstoppable external trends that will change industries and have implications on companies
• The Disrupters: Bold digital companies that are changing industries and recrafting their destiny
• Embracing Digital: Learning digitisation and algorithms and using these to shape new strategy
• Points of Action: Preparing, designing and implementing the new strategy
• Change Management: Strategies to successfully travel through the transition period and establish the new strategy
• Mapping the journey to consumer experience: Learning co-creation with an engaged network of stakeholders in times when innovative digital products and solutions are taking stripes off existing businesses and their models
• Serving a Digital Consumer: Strategies for marketing new products as consumer influencing and purchase consideration are rapidly changing
• Driving Business Efficiency: Developing robust operational processes and technology operating models that help in cost management and in scaling-up
• Building Digital Leaders: Preparing a new leadership pipeline with the right skill sets
• People before strategy: Strategy comes from people’s minds not the other way around
• Look within: Transforming internal organisation from top to bottom to enable execution of digital-driven strategy
• Be inspired by new ideas and thinking
• Think about the business model and strategy for your company and the entire ecosystem of your business
• Access the latest digital and business ideas presented by a global thought leader
• Find answers to your organisation’s challenges
• Learn the role of CHROs, CPOs & HR in the digital transformation
• Develop your plans to reflect best practices in digital transformation & learn how to implement them
• Network with the best and brightest in the industry
• Grow the competitiveness of your organisation with unique insights and training
Who Should Attend?
• C-Suite executives from organizations looking to explore the digital platform
• Senior management leaders from digital companies interested in global trends and strategy
• CHROs, CPOs and HR Function from organization looking to build human capital for this transformation
• Business leaders from various industries looking to develop transformative leadership pipelines in their companies
Taj westend: 25,Race Course Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
In case of queries, please email us at email@example.com
Individual Participant @ INR 1,15,000
Book a table for your senior management!
Table for 7 @ INR 5, 25,000
Table for 5 @ INR 4, 25,000
Table for 3 @ INR 2, 70,000
*Applicable service tax – 15%
**Limited seats training, registration is based on first come first served basis.
For more queries call us at 91-120-4171111 or write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment details for offline registration: Cheque/DD to be made in favor of: Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt Ltd and sent to:
Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
A-83, Ground Floor,
Sector -2, Noida - 201301
You can also directly deposit cash, submit cheque or transfer online to our HSBC Bank a/c:
Account name: Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Bank Name: HSBC Bank
Account no: 499324051001
Branch Name: Noida Sector 18
IFSC Code: HSBC0110007
Refund and Substitution Policy (Differs for each program, please read carefully):
- No refunds will be granted for cancellations made within 15 days of the workshop. Those delegates who have confirmed and do not attend, are liable to pay the full course fee and no refunds will be granted.
- Cancellation fee of 50% will be applicable 15 days prior to the workshop.
- Cancellation fee of 25% will be applicable up to 21 days prior to the workshop.
- Participants can cancel their registration 30 days prior to the event for a full refund.
- Substitutions from within a company are permitted through the workshop/training date, however such requests must be made by email to email@example.com
- Company reserves the right to amend content, expert, venue & date(s) of the workshop
- Participants will be refunded the registration fee in full in case the workshop gets cancelled.
- Company assumes no liability for any costs including transportation, hotel reservations or any other costs incurred by participants in the event of a cancellation